Tuesday, December 18, 2012

There Comes a Time In Life...



I can tell you truthfully that it is the best thing to do. At one point in my life, the people I spent my time with were dramatic, depressed, and frustrated--just like myself. I haven't talked to any of them in a long time. Instead, I talk to two very good friends of mine, and you know what? I can't go even five minutes talking to them without bursting out laughing.

My life is the better for it now; so I encourage you to find someone (or more than one someone) who makes you laugh, and try to stick with them. I don't mean to forget the ones who need your support--just stop spending all your time with them. Find time to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. You are so awesome, and this is so true. Laughter is good for the soul. I wish I had more time with you and Dylan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I really miss you and Dyl... I wish I could see you guys more often.

    ReplyDelete