Monday, December 17, 2012

Welcome.

Welcome to "New Day Dawning". This is a blog devoted solely to inspiration, encouragement, and a beacon in the dark.

If you're here because of my writing, you should be here: http://whispersofwindandsong.blogspot.com/

And if you want to know about every day things about my life, that would be at another blog which I still have yet to remodel and re-create, so a link will be coming shortly.

I hope that this blog will help give hope to others. I never found a blog like this, but I relied on music and my friends and family. I'm still fighting through it, but I think I might be getting better now. I'll try to post here every day, but being a fifteen-year-old high-schooler, my life does get quite busy sometimes.

And that's the intro post. I'll have another one up soon.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for putting up a blog like this, and ya know...it's perfect for me. <3

    ReplyDelete